Motor Vehicle & Car Accident Lawyers

Have you been involved or injured in a motor vehicle accident? You may be entitled to compensation through the at fault person’s compulsory third party (CTP) insurance. Our legal team at ROC Legal are dedicated professionals with the experience and knowledge to advise on a broad range of car accident claims. 

When you work with us at ROC Legal, you will enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your entitlements are correctly assessed. You’ll also enjoy having the full support of our legal team during what can be a stressful and difficult time. We can help you to understand the sometimes complicated process of seeking compensation and making a car accident claim, and can work with you to ensure that you know what evidence we need to obtain on your behalf - and how we are going to get it. We’ll work hard for you to deliver the best possible result for your circumstances. 

If you have been injured during a motor vehicle accident, it can be helpful to know that there may be compensation available to alleviate some of the potential suffering - both financial and physical. Get in touch with our legal team today to find out more about how to get started with your motor vehicle accident claims. 


Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers

If you have been injured due to a car accident or motor vehicle accident in Queensland, you need a qualified legal team to help with any compensation claims. Whether you were the driver of a vehicle or the passenger, if you were riding a motorbike or bicycle, or if you were a pedestrian- we can help. Sometimes car accidents are not as simple as being rear ended, sometimes they can be complex where multiple cars are involved and there is a dispute over the facts and events and ultimately who is at fault. Our motor vehicle accident lawyers can assist you with understanding your rights and what you can claim.

Who can claim compensation for a motor vehicle accident?

  • Drivers who aren’t at fault - or if there is partial fault
  • Motorbike riders or Bicycle riders who aren’t at fault - or if there is partial fault
  • Passengers - no matter which driver is at fault
  • Pedestrians - where the incident was the driver’s fault
  • Dependents of a fatally injured person involved in a motor vehicle accident - provided they were not at fault

You may also be able to claim for compensation if you have witnessed an horrific accident and suffered a psychological injury. It is also possible that you can make a claim for compensation even if the at-fault driver is deceased or if you cannot identify the at-fault driver. You may have a simple case of not being at fault and having suffered something like whiplash - or you might have a more complicated case involving an injury as a pedestrian, or with an injury that was caused by an unregistered vehicle - but no matter what, we can help. Speak to our car accident lawyer experts today.

How Motor Vehicle Accident Claims Work

In most cases, the courts will decide on the level of compensation you are entitled to by taking a look at the life path that you would have had prior to your motor vehicle accident, and then seeing how your life path will go now that you have had this accident. The courts take into account multiple factors including the severity of the injuries, how much income you have lost, whether you have needed assistance with domestic chores or gardening and how much money you have expended on your treatment or rehabilitation.

Our motor vehicle accident lawyers have experience working with people who have suffered injuries in motor vehicle accidents and understand what we need to do to get the best possible outcome for you in your circumstances.

Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accident Claims

How do I know if I can make a claim for compensation?

You have a range of legal options available to you if you are looking to claim for compensation. If you have suffered due to someone else’s negligence, then you will need to contact us, let us know your circumstances and we can advise you, in most cases straight away, whether you have a viable claim and whether you may be entitled to make a compensation claim.

I think I have a claim to make - how do I proceed?

If you think you have a claim to make, then you need to contact our lawyer for car accident advice. We have your best interests at heart and don’t want to see you struggling with a claim for longer than you have to. So contact our team; we can come to you or you can get in touch with us over the phone, via email or online submission. We can advise you on your entitlements, what to do next and can offer you a course of action which we can undertake on your behalf.

Can I make any claim through my superannuation?

If a road accident has left you unable to return to work and you have superannuation, then you most likely have an option to claim for Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) and be able to get a lump sum payment through this. Our experienced super lawyers can help you to understand whether this is an option available to you, and can even submit an application on your behalf and liaise with your supannuation provider.

Get the Care and Attention You Need with ROC Legal

If you are curious about the process involved in motor vehicle incident claims or would like some more information on how best to proceed with a compensation claim, we can help. 

Our boutique firm means that you will always get personalised, one-on-one service from people who know your concerns and who are happy to help. Our motor vehicle accident lawyers are on hand to answer your questions and will work with you to offer support and guidance for your particular situation, standing by your side during what can be a potentially difficult time.